Transitioning patients under the age of 5 from hospital to home. Our Pediatric Critical Care Houses (PCCH) in Everett, WA, provide unmatched 24/7 nursing care.
Nursing Care Specialties
- Neonatal feeding and growth
- TPN, NG, G-, G-J feedings
- Unstable airway
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Cardiac management
- Seizure management
- Craniofacial conditions
- Injury Recovery
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Central lines
- Genetic disorders
- Diabetes management
- Bowel/bladder management
Creating a Better Healthcare Experience
At Nursing Evolutions, we actively drive forward each patient’s health, function, and quality of life goals. Your child’s RN manages the entire care spectrum, coordinating specialty care services, occupational, speech, and physical therapy, and education.
Our mission is to provide each patient with the individualized care coordination that they need to thrive.
Your Goals Are Our Passion
Our PCCH Nursing Team advances each patient’s Health and clinical outcomes using:
– A thoroughly personalized and continuously updated individual care plan.
– An assigned Nurse Lead for your child to oversee their care and drive their progress.
– Patient-Specific Education & Training. The clinical team sharpens skills and knowledge specific to your child, from ventilator weaning to progressive mobilization.
Our clinical team optimizes each patient’s Functional outcomes.
– We coordinate on-site therapy visits from speech, physical, and occupational therapists, and integrate the exercises into all aspects of the patient’s environment.
– Your child’s Nurse Lead manages their functional outcomes goals and collaborates with our cross-functional team to track and celebrate (or tweak!) each of our interventions.
quality of life
Quality of Life is a passion and a point of pride for Nursing Evolutions. We focus time and attention on their experience of touch, smell, and taste. From laying on the grass to splashing in the tub!
Leading the Change
Individual nurses can drive change in the healthcare system and provide a better healthcare experience. That’s why we focus on cultivating nursing leaders and providing an environment that supports compassion, resourcefulness and collaboration.