Our RNs and PCTs impact our patients lives and lead the transformation of healthcare
We invite you to apply for a rewarding career in a dynamic location
We’re looking for amazing Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team and make a real impact in the world of nursing.
Our company is at the forefront of nursing science, and we’re building careers for dynamic and innovative professionals like you. Whether you’re a seasoned RN or a new graduate, we’ve got opportunities for you to grow and succeed.
We’re especially excited about our Pediatric Critical Care House in Everett, WA, just a 30-minute drive from the bustling city of Seattle. This clinical practice is one-of-a-kind and offers you the chance to work with some of the region’s best RNs. Plus, we believe in lifelong learning and provide a mentorship residency to help you strengthen your clinical skills. You’ll get to work with extraordinary procedures, from tracheostomy care to nutrition management and much more!
If you’re qualified with a valid RN license, current CPR, and a complete set of vaccinations, and have the skills to work in a high-stress, pediatric care environment (able to work independently, interact with parents and other care providers, and have meticulous charting skills), then we want to hear from you!
You’ll be well-compensated with a starting rate of $40-50 per hour. You’ll receive fantastic benefits like a 401K with a maximum company match, profit sharing, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision coverage, and more.
We also have tremendous opportunities for students who want to gain hands-on experience in a critical care setting. As a pediatric care technician, you’ll work alongside our world-class RNs and get mentored by Masters and Ph.D.-educated professionals. You’ll earn $17 per hour, with a minimum commitment of three 12-hour shifts per week. Plus, you’ll get all the benefits of being a regular employee, including a 401K with a maximum company match, paid time off, and more.
Start Your Career as a Pediatric Care Technician
Join Our Team. We’re offering an exciting opportunity for nursing and pre-nursing students to gain hands-on experience as Pediatric Care Technicians in a critical care setting.
You’ll work alongside experienced RNs and receive mentorship from Pediatric Critical Care RNs. We’re located in Everett, WA.
Compensation: Get paid $17/hour to start, with 12-hour shifts and a minimum commitment of 2 shifts per week. Plus, enjoy various benefits, including profit sharing, 401K with full company match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and overtime and holiday pay.
Get in Touch Interested in joining our team? Click the button below to learn more and connect with our hiring coordinator.
We offer a complete training program in pediatric tracheostomy care. If you’re a nursing student, simply contact your clinical placement coordinator and email us your placement needs.
How to set up Clinicals
- Request that the clinical placement coordinator at your NA or CNA School contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send us an email at email@example.com with detailed information about your placement needs
We’re proud to have hired PCTs with limited experience, and even more, experienced PCTs find that they learn a lot from working with us. Our patients are under 5 and often have additional complex diagnoses, making for a rewarding and challenging work environment. Here’s what a few of our past PCTs have said about their mentors:
“Ping was an excellent mentor. She taught me so much about complex respiratory care and the ins and outs of home health and pediatrics. I appreciated her willingness to answer my questions and walk me through her nursing assessments and thought processes. It was a truly valuable experience.”— JB
“Michele was an excellent teacher. She was knowledgeable, compassionate, and always engaged. I appreciated her ability to teach and work at the same time, making my observation experience more productive.”— KN
“Working with Julie Anne was a wonderful opportunity to see how medically fragile children can live at home with the help of skilled nurses. I learned so much about identifying signs and symptoms of respiratory distress and the importance of suctioning in these situations.”— NJ
- Nursing Job Fair at Bellingham Technical CollegeNursing Evolutions on the Road! Our HR team has been hosting booths at healthcare-oriented job fairs. Most recently, we traveled to Spokane for Washington State University’s School of Nursing Job Fair, and to the Bellingham Technical College School of Nursing Job Fair. We are currently hiring for Registered Nurse positions and Pediatric Care Technician positions … Read more
- Registered NursesWe’re looking for amazing Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team and make a real impact in the world of nursing. Our company is at the forefront of nursing science, and we’re building careers for dynamic and innovative professionals like you. Whether you’re a seasoned RN or a new graduate, we’ve got opportunities for you … Read more
- Pediatric Care TechnicianStart Your Career as a Pediatric Care Technician Join Our Team We’re offering an exciting opportunity for nursing and pre-nursing students to gain hands-on experience as Pediatric Care Technicians in a critical care setting. You’ll work alongside experienced RNs and receive mentorship from Pediatric Critical Care RNs. We’re located in Everett, WA. Compensation: Get paid … Read more
Join Our Team Today
We’re eager to work with dynamic and innovative nursing professionals like you. Get in touch with us to learn more about our RN Mentorship Program and the exciting opportunities we have available.